I do not know this blogger, but the post is very well written. It discusses and makes the point that MSFT’s financial results were not an aberration. MSFT has lost the interst of computer enthusiasts. Jus to compete on price is not a point to be. Their business model is not the same as Wal Mart, though Kevin Turner (MSFT COO) came from Wal Mart.
- TV’s Addressable Ads
- Walmart the New Arbiter of Regulation?
- Customer Service?
- My Facebook Friends Are Missing Me
- Book Review – Googled The End of The World as We Know It- By Ken Auletta
- Book Review: You Are Not a Gadget by Jeron Lanier
- Book review- Flip The Funnel by Joseph Jaffe
- Ad Targeting-The Delta Between It’s Use and Its’ Understanding
- Does Anyone Want More Advertising?